- PRO/EDR> COVID-19 update (400): lockdowns, influenza co-infections WHO, global
Mon, 14 Sep 2020 12:32:59 -0400
COVID-19 -- Israel
- Social gatherings of more than 6 people in England, Scotland, and Wales will not be allowed in law from Monday [14 Sep 2020] with some exceptions.
- The new rule applies to people in private homes, indoors and outdoors, and places such as pubs, restaurants, cafes, and public outdoor spaces.
- In Scotland, the rule applies to a maximum of 2 households and in Wales, it applies to the same extended household.
- It applies to all ages in England, but not to those aged 12 and under in